NORTHWESTERN BOTTLE COLLECTORS ASSOCIATION
2018 SHOW APPLICATION FOR TABLE SPACE
Show Date: Saturday, September 22nd. & Sunday September 23rd.
As used herein, the SHOW shall mean the event sponsored by the Northwestern Bottle Collectors Association
in conjunction with the Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building.
SUB-LESSER: NORTHWESTERN BOTTLE COLLECTORS ASSOCIATION
SUB-LESSEE/DEALER: (Please print) Name:_____________________________________________________
Mailing Address: ___________________________________________________________________________
City / State / Zip: ____________________________________________________________________________
Phone: ( ) ________________________________ Email: _________________________________
RESALE # _______________________________________________
Special requests/Comments: ___________________________________________________________________
ONLY ONE "ADDITIONAL" PASS PER SALES TABLE/SPACE WILL BE ISSUED IF NEEDED:
Additional Name: ________________________________________________________________________
1. General: The acceptance of this reservation by N.B.C.A. is conditioned upon the acceptance of DEALER to be bound by the terms of this agreement and the terms of the agreement that N.B.C.A. has with the Veterans Memorial Building for SHOW space. A copy of that agreement will be provided to any DEALER upon written request to N.B.C.A. before the SHOW.
2. A “Set-up” time period is provided to DEALER to unload wares and display wares on leased tables in preparation for SHOW. A “Pack-up” time period is provided to DEALER to remove unsold wares form the SHOW premises. It is a specific condition (mandatory) that the DEALER may not remove such wares prior to 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, unless prior arrangements have been made with SHOW Chairman. Dealer agrees to be vacated from building by 4:30 p.m. Saturday at which time doors will be locked and completely vacated by 4:00 p.m. Sunday.
3. DEALER is solely responsible for insuring that his/her table(s) is manned AT ALL TIMES during show hours. No property of DEALER shall at anytime be deemed in the care, custody, or control of N.B.C.A. or any other party other than the DEALER. DEALER should take adequate measure and secure wares and personal items at all times.
4. DEALER expressly assumes the responsibility for any lost, damaged, or stolen wares and DEALER hereby expressly agrees to hold N.B.C.A. harmless from any such claims, however styled, and DEALER shall pay all costs and expenses incurred in connection with such claims. DEALER is strongly advised to take extraordinary precautions to secure and/or protect any valuable items from the period of set-up to pack-up. DEALER also agrees that it will indemnify and save harmless N.B.C.A. and any individual member, from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liability and expenses in connection with the loss of life, personal injury, and property damage arising from any act or admission of DEALER occurring during the period in which DEALER is preparing for, participating in or concluding the event.
5. DEALER MAY NOT SHARE OR FURTHER SUB-LEASE ANY TABLE(s) without the express written consent of the N.B.C.A.
6. DEALER understands all reproduction, repaired and/or otherwise altered wares, must be clearly labeled, offered, and/or sold as such.
7. DEALER further understands that ANY VIOLATION of this agreement by DEALER or any action(s) by DEALER that would violate the N.B.C.A. agreement with the Veterans Memorial Building, shall be cause for DEALER to be ejected from this SHOW and same will be grounds for prohibiting DEALER from participating in future shows sponsored by N.B.C.A.
8. DEALER agrees that N.B.C.A. shall not be responsible for matters outside of its control and the liability of N.B.C.A. in any case shall be limited to the refund of any monies paid by DEALER to N.B.C.A. for this SHOW
9. DEALER is responsible for securing and having a valid California State Sellers Permit Number submitted with contract and on file with the N.B.C.A. prior to set-up. DEALER will be solely responsible for the collections and remittance (payment) of any and all sales taxes and use taxes to the proper authorities. All dealers who participate must submit, with application, a valid California State Sellers Permit Number prior to set-up. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
10. DEALER agrees to hold harmless Northwestern Bottle Collectors Association, the officers of the Northwestern Bottle Collectors Association, and all paid members of the Northwestern Bottle Collectors Association.
By execution of this agreement, the undersigned DEALER hereby certifies that they have read, understand, and agree to abide to all the terms of this agreement and the OVERRIDING terms of agreement of N.B.C.A. with the Veterans Memorial Building. DEALER also acknowledges receipt of and acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the additional Show Information and Terms.
DEALER signature_______________________________________________ Date: ______________
Sales tables cost $65.00 each & includes dinner. Number requested: ______
10 x 24 booth, includes 3 tables & dinner, cost $160.00. (space is liminted)
Total amount due: $ ___________
Make your check or money order payable to N.B.C.A. and mail to:
N.B.C.A. Show Chairman, PO box 322, Graton Ca. 95444
YOU MUST HAVE A SELLERS PERMIT NUMBER
ON FILE WITH SHOW CHAIRMAN BEFORE SELLING AT SHOW
ADDITIONAL 2018 SHOW INFORMATION
SATURDAY: Sept. 22nd: Dealers can begin setting up at 10:00 a.m. Show opens for early lookers from 10-11 a.m. $10. General Admission $3, 11-4. The 10 a.m. "setting up & "early looker" entry time frame will be strictly enforced.
SUNDAY: Show opens to dealers at 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 to the general public. Show closes at 3:00 p.m. Dealers must be completely vacated by 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Veterans Memorial Building, 1351 Maple Ave. Santa Rosa, Ca. 95405
PARKING: Parking for our show is FREE and available on the west-side of the building.
ADMISSION: Saturday, Early Lookers $10 durning Dealer set-up from 10 - 11 a.m. Show opens at 11:00 a.m. General admission $3 and closes at 4:00 p.m. . Sunday 9:00 - 3:00 admission is FREE.
FOOD: There will be Food vendors both days just outside the building. Food will also be available at the Saturday night event for Dealers & Club members. We will provide bottled waters and coffee with donuts both mornings.
SECURITY: DEALER has the responsibility to watch their own table, wares and possessions. DO NOT leave your table and items unattended. N.B.C.A. and the Veterans Building are NOT responsible for lost, stolen, switched or broken items. Do not leave valuables in your vehicle as N.B.C.A. and Veterans Building are NOT responsible.
ELECTRICITY: Some electrical outlets are available along the walls of the show building. PLEASE REQUEST electricity if needed in ADVANCE with your application. Electricity is available on a first come-first served basis. All extension cords MUST be enclosed in a protective cover.
SALES SPACE: N.B.C.A. will provide a 2½’ x 8’ covered table and two chairs for $65 per table. 10 X 20 booth space including 3 tables and chairs is also available for $160 per booth. All sales space MUST be PAID for in full before set-up. No refunds will be given (14) days before show date. If you wish to reserve space in a specific location, every effort will be made to accommodate you. However, you MUST NOTE THIS REQUEST WITH YOUR APPLICATION, all requests are on a first come-first served basis.
ENTRY PASSES: Each DEALER sales table or space is allowed only one additional pass if needed. Please note other persons name on application if a second pass is required.
GET-TOGETHER: Our club will be hosting the annual gathering at the "Union Hotel Restaurant" starting at 5:30 p.m. Saturday night for SHOW DEALERS & NBCA Club Members only. Located at 280 Mission Blvd. Santa Rosa, Ca. 95409. The club will provide excellent Italian pizza, garden salad & soft drinks or you can order off the menu at your own expense if you choose. This is a great place to gather for good food, drink and has been a big hit among our dealers. Check them out at: www.unionhotel.com. Full No-Host bar - food - raffles - socializing - one heck of a great time!
OTHER EVENTS: There will be nice "FARMERS MARKET" on Saturday just outside the show building on the East side in the parking area. On Sunday there will be a big "FLEA MARKET" in the same area just outside the doors.
YOU MUST HAVE A SELLERS PERMIT NUMBER ON YOUR CONTRACT TO SELL AT THIS SHOW. Sellers permits are at no fee to DEALERS. You can apply for one on-line at https://efile.boe.ca.gov/ereg/index.boe and get approved within a few days. They may also be obtained over the counter from your local State Board of Equalization Office. In Santa Rosa State Building is located at 50 D Street, Suite 215. Their phone number is: (707) 576-2100. If you apply by mail the process will take longer, up to four (4) or five (5) weeks. It is suggested that you get your permit as soon as possible.
For a mailed DEALER application or information please contact the N.B.C.A. Show Chairman.
Phone (707) 823-8845 OR e-mail: email@example.com